Software Developer Co-Op
Insurify | Cambridge, MA | January 2016 - March 2017
- Full stack developer in Django, Python, BackboneJS, and MySQL on NGINX and uWSGI, automated with Ansible
- Responsible for development of an SMS virtual agent using artificial intelligence and language processing
- Responsible for development of the user interface allowing insurance agents to handle SMS and Facebook messages for Insurify’s virtual agent
EMC | Hopkinton, MA | January 2015 - July 2015
- Assist in developing test automation and a system fuzzing tool in Python
- Responsible for developing features for test logging, log formatting, and test replication
Test and Web-Developer Co-Op
Seagate | Shrewsbury, MA | January 2014 - August 2014
- Full stack developer of company web tool to track firmware revisions and configurations
- Worked with firmware development and system test engineers to qualify disk drive products in enterprise class systems.
Python, Django, C++
Linux (Ubuntu/Debian), OS X, Windows NT
Systems and Other Technologies:
Amazon Web Services, Ansible, Vagrant
Python & Django
Chefversity is a media company focused on cooking education. We provide mini lessons to build cooking skills and we integrate our recipes with our learning material for a seamless cooking experience.
PyAiml2 (Open Source)
PyAiml is a Python interpreter for AIML (Artificial Intelligence Markup Language), which is used to program chatbots and most famously known for making up A.L.I.C.E., the natural language artificial intelligence chat robot.
Chefversity Teaser Site
A static custom teaser website designed for Chefversity.com. The entirety of the website was written from scratch using the Bootstrap library.
ericsu.me Personal Website/Blog
This website was produced using the Jekyll static content generator and Liquid template engine via GitHub Pages. The entire front-end has been written from scratch and a developer-side Ruby Jekyll plugin was written to automate the implementation of tags and categories.
MoveIt File Utility
A script with a graphical user interface that easily transfers and backs up files to multiple directories
MoveIt was conceived in order to automate transferring photos from an SD card to a primary and secondary hard drive, while sorting the photos into different subdirectories based on their creation dates.